Garden and Terrace Doors
No other hinged door can capture as expansive a view as an Encore Wood Terrace door, thanks to our large glass areas and sturdy all wood construction.
We offer you two styles to choose from: Traditional and French. Traditional Terrace doors hinge in the middle so that one panel is fixed and the other operates. By contrast, French Terrace doors are hinged on the outside to allow both doors to operate from the middle. Outswing versions of both styles are available as options.
- Doweled stile and rail sash for rugged dependability
- Available fixed or operable
- Heavy duty construction makes them Ideal for high traffic areas
- Inswing or outswing versions available
- Low profile sill available
- A wide selection of Natural Wood interior (non visible finger joints)
- Pre stained or ready to be stained to match your beautiful home
- Frame construction designed jamb in any custom size to match your exact specifications.
- 4 mm Low E2 insulated tempered glazing
- Standard and Custom glass designs
- Multi-point locking hardware, complete with brass or nickel handle set, escutcheon and dead bolt
- Extruded aluminum cladding in many Standard colors, or your choice of custom colors, primed wood or clear wood exterior
- Heavy duty weather-stripping system designed for our extreme climate